- 4 ripe peaches
- 500 ml 2019 James Estate Chardonnay
- 500 ml sparkling lemonade
- 10 leaves fresh basil
- Ice cubes, to serve
- Remove the stones from the peaches, and slice.
- Add two of the sliced peaches to a high-powered blender. Blend until well chopped, then add the wine, and blend again until no lumps remain. You can pass the mixture through a fine mesh/strainer OR skip this all together and use a splash of peach nectar (to taste).
- Add the lemonade and basil leaves, and mix well. Add the remaining peach slices, and serve over ice.